What is pre-habilitation, and why is it important?
Pre-habilitation is the idea that you train your muscles prior to surgery so that recovery is quicker and easier. This can cut your healing time in half because your muscle strength has been maintained.
- Exercise prescription
- Pre-surgical treatment and post-operative rehabilitation
- Prior to going for surgery, and with the approval of your medical doctor, we provide a service to improve your biomechanics, flexibility and conditioning to promote improved recovery post-surgery.
- Rehabilitation related to work injury or motor vehicle accidents
- Acute & Chronic injury management and education
- Ergonomic advice
- Neurofascial Stretch therapy which is an exciting way to improve flexibility and slow down aging stiffness. It is extremely useful for sport preparation, or for anyone who may spend high amounts of time sitting, driving, or at a desk.